The wearing of a face mask, when attending Mass is now optional. Please, however, use hand sanitation as you enter the church.
Please see live-stream links to Bishop Hugh’s talks on the Eucharist. Talks take place every Thursday evening from 21st April though to 2nd June (inclusive) at 7.00 pm at St. Mary’s Cathedral, Aberdeen. Remaining talks are as follows:
- 19th May: The Eucharistic Prayer https://youtu.be/aMHTeEETT24
- 26th May: Holy Communion https://youtu.be/P7oLIn__Xqc
- 2nd June: Living the Mystery https://youtu.be/T5d5S7Uu0Hc
- Pray the rosary for peace during the month of May. Will you help change the world with Rosary in hand to pray for the peace of nations and for the salvation of souls? During Mary’s month of May, you are encouraged to join the daily rosary either on line or in person: at Walsingham 3.00pm, at Carfin Grotto at 8.00pm, and with Bishop John Keenan at 9pm on his Facebook page. Further details are available at the Rosary on the Coast Website. Please follow this link: https://x.gd/o0G9f
Abortion & Euthanasia. On Saturday 21st May the Vigil of the Feast of St Rita, please pray and fast for the end of abortion and euthanasia in this Country. On this month’s Day of Prayer and Fasting for Life, we are especially asking you to fast and pray for the end of DIY abortions at home. Please join in and invite others to join as well. See:www.goodcounselnet.co.uk/prayer-and-fasting-days
- Pluscarden Lectures. The monks of Pluscarden are hosting a series of public lectures that will be live streamed from the USA. A link for the lectures can be obtained from the monks’ website: www.pluscardenabbey.org. The theme is “Praise in an Age of Agitation”. The lectures will take place between Tue 7th June, 3pm, and Thu 9th June, 10.30am. See also the following link: https://x.gd/geoaJ
Links to other information:
- Light of the North Magazine, Easter Issue on line
- Consecration of the Parish to the Immaculate Heart of Mary – 2021
Peterfraserparish are two Catholic parishes serving Peterhead and Fraserburgh. Peterhead and Fraserburgh are fishing communities in the North-East of Scotland. Both parishes are vibrant communities with members of various nationalities. People of all faiths and no faiths are very welcome in both parishes.